找回密码

Air Supply空气补给中文网 | 华人全球唯一空气补给乐队中文论坛

查看: 9941|回复: 10

Russell的新年祝福 Love notes from Russell

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-8 14:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

http://www.russellhitchcock.net/lovenotes.html

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY FANS!!

My sincerest wishes for a Happy, Healthy and SAFE Holiday Season.  I'm looking forward to spending Christmas and New Year's with my family in Australia.  My sister is having a hugh New Year's Eve party at her home and I'll get the chance to see some of my relatives whom I haven't seen in years.  I will also get to meet my new grand neice Avery Rose who will be 6 months old !!   My daughter will be traveling with us and will get to see Sydney for the first time, it should be a fun time :)  Vegemite will be on my list of things to bring back with me so if you haven't tried it, give it a shot!! ( SPARINGLY )  :)

I look forward to seeing you all in 2011 so until then,

enjoy life and Rock On !!!

Go Saints !!!

Lots Of Love

Russell

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 14:54 | 显示全部楼层
Russell最后提到的Vegemite,是一种类似果酱的东东,只不过是咸的。蔬菜发酵制作的,吃时一般和黄油一起涂抹在面包上。英国等其他地方也有类似的东东。也算是当地食物,感觉跟我们吃腐乳差不多。

下面是维基百科的解释:
Vegemite (pronounced /ˈvɛdʒɨmaɪt/ VEJ-ə-myet)[1][2] is a dark brown Australian food paste made from yeast extract. It is a spread for sandwiches, toast, crumpets and cracker biscuits, and filling for pastries. It is similar to British, New Zealand, and South African Marmite, Australian (US owned) Promite, and to Swiss Cenovis.

Vegemite is made from used brewers' yeast extract, a by-product of beer manufacturing, and various vegetable and spice additives. It is salty, slightly bitter, and umami or malty — similar to beef bouillon. The texture is smooth and sticky. It is not as intensely flavoured as British Marmite and it is less sweet than the New Zealand version of Marmite.
250px-Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 16:48 | 显示全部楼层
另一则,稍早时发在Now and Forever论坛上的。
Russell也穿马甲发帖,哈~~

Hi Everyone

This is Rusell borrowing "Beans" sign in !!, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season. I hope you all stay happy and healthy and that 2011 brings you all the best things in life. We have some very exciting things happening next year including the release of my solo CD "Russell Hitchcock RHTN" recorded in Nashville. It's a double CD featuring 20 great songs and a project of which I'm very proud. Please give it a listen !

I had a great Thanksgiving made even more special because I was home for the first time in quite a few years. Air Supply has only a few shows left before the end of the year when I will be flying to Australia to spend Christmas and New Year with my family.

All the best,

Lots of Love

Russell
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 16:49 | 显示全部楼层
期待明年Russell的双CD!!!
发表于 2010-12-8 19:39 | 显示全部楼层
明年太劲爆!太有喜悦了!
有新的南美巡演DVD+CD,又有Russell的双CD独唱专辑!
期待到不行~~~
发表于 2010-12-8 19:53 | 显示全部楼层
一定要试一试这个Vegemite~
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 22:41 | 显示全部楼层
斑竹明年生日 我们可以送你澳大利亚产vegemite
发表于 2010-12-9 08:12 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈~~纯正的AUS味道
发表于 2010-12-9 08:22 | 显示全部楼层
看到russell说要在澳大利亚过节,并且见一些很多年未曾见到的亲戚,和她女儿以及6个月大的孙子Avery Rose(一直奇怪Russell的女儿姓Rose)。这真的让我感觉他们和普通人并无区别,只不过拥有5000万的唱片销量。
  在家庭大聚会上,Russell献歌我想是一定的!那种感觉,无与伦比!
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-9 10:59 | 显示全部楼层
Russell的女儿全名应该是Sydney Rose Russell吧  Rose是中间的名字 middle name

Avery Rose估计是他姐姐的孙子~~

呵呵 这个家族太赞了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Airhead

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系站长| Air Supply China Fan Site (Since 2009.4.6)

Copyright © 2009-2023 Air Supply China Fan Site.   All Rights Reserved.