找回密码

Air Supply空气补给中文网 | 华人全球唯一空气补给乐队中文论坛

查看: 5385|回复: 4

今天Russell个人乡村专辑全球正式发行

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-11 18:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国时间是5月10日,一般性来说,中国的今天,11日,原定的Russell个人乡村专辑《Tennessee》正式全球发行了(很显然我们已经捷足先登了),希望大陆这次能够像《Mumbo Jumbo》一样引进,(可能还是星外星引进吧),能让更多的喜欢抒情的大陆粉丝听到美丽磁性的声音!

以下是摘录自官网的消息。
NOW AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE!                                       

May 10, 2011                              

Russell Hitchcock: Tennessee – The Nashville Sessions is officially released! You can download your copy today from I-TUNES as well as AMAZON.COM Be sure to write a review on both sites while you are there!
If you are more interested in picking up a physical copy then please head to your local music retailer and grab yours today. If for some reason they do not have any in stock please make sure that you tell a store manager about it so that they can get more in stock.
  Please continue to call your local radio stations and request, “Far Enough Away From Colorado” on country stations and “Hold Me Like You Love Me” on your pop/adult contemporary stations.

大意:Tennessee – The Nashville Sessions 现在正式发行了!大家能够在itunes和amazon上下载到歌曲,尽量写一些听后感!假如你更加喜欢的话,那大可在当地零售商那里购买一张真实的能拿在手上的专辑拷贝。假如由于种种原因缺货的话,请尽快告诉老板。〕
  当然,也请大家继续拨打电台电话来支持“Far Enough Away From Colorado”和“Hold Me Like You Love Me”这两首歌。

amazon.jpg

itunes.jpg
发表于 2011-5-12 21:58 | 显示全部楼层

null

支持,希望楼主能快点发刻录牒,好期待啊
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-14 12:33 | 显示全部楼层
支持,希望楼主能快点发刻录牒,好期待啊
beehom 发表于 2011-5-12 21:58

实在没空去邮局,看样子只能发快递了~
发表于 2011-5-25 21:22 | 显示全部楼层
amazon买的实体+iTunes买的正版AAC 都占全了…… 没别的~ 就想支持RH
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-26 18:32 | 显示全部楼层
AAC都买了,这个不得不顶!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Airhead

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系站长| Air Supply China Fan Site (Since 2009.4.6)

Copyright © 2009-2023 Air Supply China Fan Site.   All Rights Reserved.