Air Supply空气补给中文网 | 华人全球唯一空气补给乐队中文论坛

查看: 4403|回复: 0

Graham在新官网上的一些话"A Few Words"

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-23 19:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
111.jpg

Fall

10/20/2011
      Hi everyone, Welcome to my little garden! Yes the leaves are falling and that beautiful smell of Autumn fills the air. I've been writing furiously these past few weeks for a new project of mine which will be an acoustic venture. Instead of making another solo cd I've decided to create a small acoustic trio with 3part harmonies very dominant.

As you know I've always loved the acoustic domain and in fact Air Supply started off that way. This will be a project that may very well play live too when AS is off the road, whenever that is!

The trio does have a name but I'm keeping it secret for another couple of weeks! It's fun preparing the songs knowing it will be just a few acoustic instruments! More about this next posting!

We have also begun listening to the audio for the new DVD. We have a tentative title of
Desert, Sea, Sky. The footage will contain the whole show recorded in Jerusalem in September!

Yes, it's true, I m building a new studio and guest house, and it will be made from straw bales! Very green it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. I will be hauling those bales myself too about 700 of them!

I hope you are enjoying the new site, and the Sweet Dreams 30th Ann. Version! I love it!
More later, love G

3334.jpg

中文大意:

大家好, 欢迎来到我的小花园!没错,到处都是落叶,秋天的味道充斥在空气中。过去的几周,我一直在为我自己新的计划努力写歌,这将是一个不插电的表演,而不是我另一个个人专辑, 我决定创建一个小型的三人不插电的演出,以三部分合声为主导。

就像你们知道的那样,我总是喜欢不插电部分,事实上Air Supply也正是以这样的方法开始的。这个演出也是非常适合当AS不在巡演的时候进行演出的。无论何时!

这个三声部有自己的名字,我会继续在几周内保密!准备这些歌是非常有趣的,而将会只有几个乐器!

我们已经开始欣赏新的DVD了。并且一惊有了一个临时的名字了:”沙漠,海洋,天空“ 内容将会包括9月在耶路撒冷录制的整场演出!

是的,没错。我正在建一个新的工作室和一个访客小屋,是用秸秆梱造的!非常环保,这是我长久以来一直想做的!我将自己去搬运700梱这些秸秆!

我希望大家能喜欢新的网站,和Sweet Dreams 30周年纪念版本。我非常喜爱!
  More later, love G

222.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Airhead

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系站长| Air Supply China Fan Site (Since 2009.4.6)

Copyright © 2009-2023 Air Supply China Fan Site.   All Rights Reserved.