找回密码

Air Supply空气补给中文网 | 华人全球唯一空气补给乐队中文论坛

第1-18章:世界之主 - King of the World

发布者: hitchcock | 发布时间: 2017-2-16 14:08| 查看数: 5081| 评论数: 0|帖子模式

IMG_20160101_180108.jpg
Right: In 1977, after returning to Australia from a recording trip in LA, we were interviewed on the Flashez TV show about the Rod Stewart Tour and our upcoming album.

We had worked in Australia in pubs, clubs and very few concert venues. Our music was considered "soft rock" (a phrase that offends me to this day), however, most of these venues were geared toward hard rock and people typically went to listen to really loud music and have a few drinks. We played a lot of shows with the likes of Midnight Oil, and although I was never intimidated, I longed for the time when we could play concert venues with a seated andience who came primarily for the music and not the sound level or the alcohol.

Of course, we were honored to open for Rod Stewart. We took that opportunity to study and learn from the best and to prepare ourselves for what we saw as a big future touring as headliners.

After our initial success in the United States with our records, we toured as the headline act. And with that opportunity came the responsibility of being the best we could be, fullfilling our obligation to the audience who paid hard-earned money to see and hear us at our best. We've never gone on stage without that responsibility in our heads. We value every fan that comes to see us and always try to give everyone an experience that they can take home with them. We are defined by our last performance, and I remind the guys every time we play, "The concert tonight is the first one for the rest of our lives, so let's make it as good as it can be, both for us and our audience."

中文译文:
      我们在澳大利亚的俱乐部,酒吧,和一些小的场馆里驻唱,然而,大多数这些场地的听众都是去喝酒,听硬摇滚,和一些音量很大的音乐。我们的音乐被认为是“软摇滚”(这是一个我至今都认为是冒犯我们的单词)。我们在很多地方演出,诸如Midnight Oil,但是我从来没有害怕过,我一直以来都渴望我们演出的那些地方,人们是真心来听音乐,而不是仅仅考虑音量的大小,和对酒精的迷恋。

当然,我们也对能够为Rod Stewart作暖场而感到自豪。我们抓住机会来学习,为我们的未来而做好准备。

我们在美国的唱片得到成功之后,我们成功有了自己的巡演。随着机会的到来,我们的责任也随着而来,我们要让那些付辛苦赚来钱的听众看到我们最佳的状态。在我们脑中,我们绝不会在没有准备的情况下登台演出。我们把每个乐迷都看的很重,我们试着把最棒的体验带给他们,而且带回家中。我们经常用最后一场演出来激励自己,当我们登台的时候我总是提醒他们,“这场演出时我们余生中第一场演出,我们尽可能让他变得最棒,不仅仅是我们自己,也为了听众。”

原图下载:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

最新评论

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系站长| Air Supply China Fan Site (Since 2009.4.6)

Copyright © 2009-2023 Air Supply China Fan Site.   All Rights Reserved.