找回密码

Air Supply空气补给中文网 | 华人全球唯一空气补给乐队中文论坛

查看: 5746|回复: 2

第1-20章:40年的爱 - Four Decades of Love

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-2 13:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
IMG_20160101_180153.jpg
Right: Fan photo of Graham and me, on stage during a show for our 40th Tour.

Four Decades of Love

Here we are on the verge of celebrating four decades of not only working together, but also enjoying an amazing friendship. Graham and I have been best friends since we met in 1975 and have not EVER had a single fight.

Over the years, we've seen it all and done a lot of it. Graham's initial suggestion that we work together changed my life forever and the success we've had is truly unbelieveable. All the dives we played, all the beautiful concert venues we've seen, all the travel we've done all over the world - it has defined who we are and reinforced in us a work ethic that is second to none.

Our experiences have made us better performers and given us the necessary tools to associated ourselves with great players and great crews, assuring everyone that we want only the best. Some years ago, we played in Havana, Cuba, to the largest crowd we've ever faced, 175,000 people. That never could have happened without our life experiences and the vision that Graham had all those years ago.

We thank you all for everything you've given us and the love and support that coutinues to this day. Every new fan is a blessing and everyone that has been with us (for however long) is appreciated more than we could ever express. Thank you for all of it!

中文译文:
      现在我们在一起庆祝我们的40周年,并不仅仅是在一起演唱,还有我们那不可思议的友谊。Graham和我自从1975年第一次见面之后至今没有一次争吵。

那么多年过去了,我们经历了很多。Graham最初使我们在一起合作的建议永远的改变了我的生活,真是不可思议。我们见过的那些美妙的场馆,旅行了世界上所有的地方,这一切都让我们认识到自己是谁,更让我们的合作变得首屈一指。

我们的经历让我们变得更好,我们有最好的乐手和最棒的工作人员,这可以保证我们达到最佳的状态。很多年前,我们在古巴的哈瓦那在17万观众面前演出。如果没有Graham当时的远见和我们的经历那是永远不可能发生的。

我们感谢你们歌迷给予我们的一切爱和支持,延续至今。每个新歌迷对于我们来说都是幸福的,感谢你们的一切!

原图下载:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Airhead

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系站长| Air Supply China Fan Site (Since 2009.4.6)

Copyright © 2009-2023 Air Supply China Fan Site.   All Rights Reserved.